Business Note Buyers Financial Services can increase your Cash Flow Immediately! Leader in Selling Business Notes to Business Note Buyers.
Business notes are created when the business owner provides owner-financing to the buyer. Typically, owners who sell a small business must offer this type of financing because it's difficult to obtain a loan from traditional lending institutions.
Business notes can be sold to note buyers such as Simon Volkov. The process of selling a business note is relatively simple. The biggest hurdle most people face is getting their paperwork in order. If you have been procrastinating, now is the time to get it together.
In order for an investor like Simon Volkov to consider purchasing your business note, you'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Promissory Note - This document should provide detailed terms of the promise made between the Seller and the Buyer to pay a specific sum of money.
- Purchase and Sales Agreement - This is used for the sale of real estate.
- Security Agreements - The information provided in this document is used to determine the collateral for securing the loan. It documents the sale of inventory, equipment, appliances, furnishings and fixtures.
- Recorded UCC-1 - Also known as a Financing Statement, the purpose of this document is to make a public announcement that a specific asset has been put up as collateral. The information provided in the UCC-1 can be used to conduct background and credit checks.
- Lease Agreement and Assignment - Used when transferring a rental property lease from the Seller to the Buyer.
- Tax Returns and Accounting Records for previous two years.
- Settlement Statement - Also known as the Closing Statement, this document summarizes all the fees and charges that both the Buyer and Seller are responsible for during closing.
- Business Insurance Policy
Business notes have a cash value to investors and are sold in order to obtain a lump sum of cash. Simon Volkov takes the worry and stress out of selling business notes. With years of solid investments behind us, we build relationships with our clients as we walk them through the process.
Many types of businesses sell their notes to obtain cash to finance a new business venture, make investments, purchase real estate, and eliminate financial obligations. Simon Volkov offers you multiple cash options for your business note and help you select the one best suited for your financial needs. Business types that can sell notes include, but are not limited to:
- Restaurants and Bars
- Convenience Stores and Gas Stations
- Salons and Spas
- Healthcare Practices
- Automotive Service Centers
- Car Dealerships
If you're interested in selling your business note, Simon Volkov can help. There's no obligation to speak with one of our highly-trained specialists. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. To get started, fill out the Business Note form to provide us with basic information about your note.
Upon receipt of your information, one of our consultants will contact you within 48 hours. Once approved, you'll typically have your cash payment within 3 weeks.